Today is the official “take your dog to work day.” But, every day is take your dog to work day…when you work from home.
For good or bad, when you work from home, your dogs are right there, helping you through your work load each and every day.
- Dogs aren’t alone all day.
- No expensive doggy day care.
- Cute fuzzy faces to look at while working.
- Taking a mid-day play break with the dog is better than any coffee break I ever took in an office.
- In their minds, ANY time is the right time for playing ball.
- Why wouldn’t you give them snacks every time you walk past the kitchen?
- If I’m working away from my desk they don’t understand why my laptop sometimes gets priority over them on my lap.
- Dogs snoring in unison is conducive to really focusing on what you are doing.
All kidding aside, I’m glad I can be home and around my dogs more than if I worked in an office 40 hours per week. As I’ve said before, my two dogs can be bottomless pits of need, but I love ’em.
Do you work from home? Or if you work in an office, are you allowed to bring your dog in to work on occasion?